Saturday, March 3, 2012

Are you Grateful - TODAY?

Hello World...

Today is a great day! I plan on making it even better if that is at all possible. If you live in the NYC area, you must think me crazy, but as the rainfall continues, I am reassured of one very important thing. I am alive and well.  As a nation and a people we are super rich in that we have busy lives and little inconveniences are well -  inconvenient. But I try to pull myself away from thoughts of petty annoyances and welcome my thoughts of gratefulness.


  • I am grateful for waking up this morning.
  • I am grateful for my cold, as I could have worse ailments.
  • I am grateful for the love of my family, because it is the most important thing in my life.
  • I am grateful that my rambunctious kids are screaming at each other, as it means they are healthy and interacting with each other.
  • I am grateful for the rain, as it cleanses and encourages growth.
  • I am grateful for my job, as there are many folks standing on the employment line.
  • I am grateful for living in America, where my choices are free.
  • I am grateful for all the lives that were spared during this weeks natural encounters around the world, as it could have been much much worse.
  • I am grateful to spend time washing dishes or doing laundry, it means I have food choices and lots of clothes.
  • I am grateful for falling into bed at night from sheer exhaustion, as it means I am not complacent.
  • I am grateful for the ability to complain about every trial and tribulation, because it means I am human.

Well, I will stop there as I am sure you get the picture. A sunny outlook can have a major effect on a rainy day, so if your feet touch the floor every morning, rejoice in your good favor. Go out and splash in a puddle, or sit and hug your family or goldfish - Life is Good - all the time. I plan to make my rainy day ridiculously amazing - how about you?

With Much Love and Abundant Blessings,
Epiphany

Photo by Fran Flores of Singapore: Raindrops

Update: by the time I finished this blog, it stopped raining - the power of positive thinking/vibrations - LOL.

No comments: