Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Smalentines!



Happy Belated Valentine's Day everyone! As Fran Drescher said this past Sunday as she hosted a block of "The Nanny" episodes, "Valentines Smalentines!" Valentines Day can be a lovely day for lovers to give gifts to one another and receive gifts-small tokens of their Big love for one another. But then again, Valentine's Day can also be a reminder of how unfair the world is because finding a good man or good woman is a total chore. No matter how you spent your Valentine's Day, we must all agree that this day evokes some very strong emotions. Instead of getting hit by Cupids cute little arrows, I was hit by the Baking Bug - Not a new bug found in the jungles of the Amazon. I made the kitchen my abode and rustled up some of my Love Cupcakes-Pink Strawberry Cupcakes made with love. Happy Smalentines to all and to all a good night!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love cupcakes and these look good. Delicious