Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I'm so sorry 2008. You were good to me but I'm leaving you for something better - 2009 Baby!!! A bigger, better year is careening towards us in all its beautiful glory. Starting in Times Square with the full drop of a huge, silvery, twinkly ball ladened with hundreds of energy effecient light bulbs (I'm sure your happy Epiphany), the new year will be ushered in to us here on the East Coast. I'm oh so excited about 2009. I have only great plans for us and I know they will be fulfilled. I want to go back to school, preferably NYU to do the film/english thing. I want to finally get my license to drive. Hey Hey! Don't knock me. Come to NYC and you'll understand the reason why I've been avoiding this. But no longer will I be hampered down by fears. I will face them square in the face. Above all I wish for Happiness and Good Health for myself and my loved ones. With 2009 by my side, I only see positivity. I think this will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. I wish everyone a Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year!!!! Oh yeah, no more Grey Goose interludes for me. : - )


What do you have planned for 2009?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Healthy Safe New Year...

Be Well,

Jody said...

You can also face your fears SIDEWAYS....a little known technique!

Jody
www.JosephineCarrWrites.blogspot.com